Creedmoor Records ("Creedmore Entertainment") is a private recording label and studio owned by Billy Beretti and was Empire Entertainment's lead competitor.
- Billy Beretti (CEO & Executive Music Producer)
- Lucious Lyon (former artist; left due to creative differences)
- Anika Calhoun (former Head of A&R; returned to Empire; joined Lyon Dynasty)
- Titan (formerly; left Creedmoor for Empire)
- Veronica (formerly; left Creedmoor for Lyon Dynasty)
- Madd Dogg (artist & producer)
- Travie Wild (artist)
- Kidd Fo-Fo (artist)
- In promotional plot summaries/synopsis, Creedmore Records is called Safe House Records.
Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.